An extra US/UK plugs for the power supply are purchased separately (you can choose):
It seems for this device you also need to purchased:
Download application “IR Converter” for Win&MAC OS:
Download WIN and MAC application:
All guitarists know well, that the final electro guitar sound is a product of many components of different equipments, with which the sounding is being created. The guitar tones are defined mainly by a guitar, a tube power amplifier, a guitar cabinet and by a set of mikes which capture the sound.
With the device AMT Pangaea CP-100, you can easily emulate the sound of any guitar cabinet by loading different IRs (Impulse responses) of guitar cabinets in the device memory. Many different IRs you can easily find in Internet (both paid and free). In the device memory you can load up to 100 IRs and to use any one you want when playing guitar.
When connecting CP-100 to PC, there is no need to use any special software, the device is seen as USB disk PANGAEA_MINI.
You can also tune the sounding of the IR by volume control, by five bands equalizer and by using FX ROOM.
You can pass the signal (without breaking signal integrity) from your tube power amplifier thru CP-100 to a guitar cabinet, and then you can process the signal by the IR and pass the signal directly to the input of a broadband sound system. This will let you to play without a mike set near a guitar cabinet. You can replace a guitar cabinet with a load equivalent (for example AMT Power Eater PE-120) and use only broadband sound system, headphones or a mixer for recording.
More over, you may remove even a tube power amplifier from your equipments, you can pass the signal from your preamp output into the CP-100 input (choosing suitable IR) and use headphones, a mixer or a broad band sound system. In the special CP-100 input (AUX IN) you can put some source of a sound signal (for example an MP3 player) and play along with a phonogram chosen by you.
- Nominal input level: -10dBV(0.316Vrms)
- Level of input signal clipping, (no less): +3dBV (1.42Vrms)
- Output signal level, when (input signal -10dBV, IR,EQ,RM are OFF, Volume 31)
- Working mode 1 (Headphones output, stereo): –2dBu(0.615Vrms)
- Working mode 2 (line output, stereo): -10dBV(0.314Vrms)
- Working mode 3 (balanced output, mono): +4bBu(1.23Vrms)
- Volume regulation step: approx. 0,7dB
- Attenuator’s input signal positions: 0dB, -24dB, -28dB, -32dB, -36dB, -40dB
Examples of attenuator’s usage: 0dB – preamp (-10dBV...0dBu)
- -24dB – power amp (3W, 8 Ohm/2W,16 Ohm)
- -28dB - power amp (8W, 8 Ohm/5.5W,16 Ohm)
- -32dB - power amp (20W, 8 Ohm/14W,16 Ohm)
- -36dB - power amp (50W, 8 Ohm/35W,16 Ohm)
- -40dB - power amp (130W, 8 Ohm/95W,16 Ohm)
IR file’s type: wav, 24-bits, 48kS/sec
IR file truncation: 20.5msec
Power supply: 12VDC, 100mA
AMT Pangaea CP-100 manual (PDF)
The User Manual and other additional materials for this device can be found in the AMT Media Center http://media.amt-sales.com/
It is not a load!
Input consumption current (mA):
It is for bass guitar:
It is for electric guitar:
Power supply included:
Yes, AMT DC 12V, 1.25A AC / DC
Range of operating voltage (V):
The polarity of the power supply connector:
minus is inside, plus is outside
URL of the product on the official website: