General Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions of Business shall apply to business relationships of any kind between AMT Corporation S.R.L. (VAT: IT04294050408, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Via Carlo Zotti, n. 20, 47122 Forli (FC), ITALY, (hereinafter referred to as “AMT Corporation”), and the customer (buyer).
- The product display in the online store https://amt-sales.com does not constitute a legally binding offer; instead, it is merely a non-binding online catalog of the range of products available. By clicking “SUBMIT MY ORDER”, the customer makes a legally binding commitment to purchase the goods in the shopping basket. The customer shall receive an order confirmation immediately after the order has been submitted. The sales contract shall only enter into effect upon receipt of our separate order confirmation. The contract is stored, and the order data is sent to the customer by email. Customers can view all of their previous orders by logging into the customer service pages of the website https://amt-sales.com.
- AMT Corporation reserves the right to refuse to perform the service promised if it becomes apparent after concluding the Contract that the goods are not available although a corresponding contractual transaction has been concluded. In such a case, the customer shall be notified immediately. Any considerations which have already been provided shall be reimbursed without delay. Further claims against AMT Corporation are excluded.
- When placing an order in the online store, the customer follows the technical steps as described below in detail:
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout” in the shopping basket displayed on the screen;
- Redirection to the general order overview page (https://amt-sales.com/checkout/) where the customer is guided through the individual stages of the purchase;
- Step 1 Checking the current user account (here you can use an option “Sign in as a different user”);
- Step 2 Selection of “Billing and Shipping Address” (if the customer does not have a customer account and is not logged in; otherwise the invoice and delivery addresses are already stored);
- The entry of “Billing address”;
- If the invoice address and delivery address differ, there is the option to change the Shipping address by selecting “Are shipping and billing addresses the same?” >> NO.
- Step 3 There is information on “Shipping Options” about all available shipping methods with prices. Also, on the right part of the screen under the header “PRODUCTS IN YOUR ORDER” there is information about all items of the order which could be changed by the customer (if needed);
- Step 4 Selection of “Billing Options” (by clicking on the desired payment method) with the option to leave a comment on the order;
- Completion of order by clicking “SUBMIT MY ORDER”.
§2. Delivery and VAT/Taxes
- Handover of the order shall be deemed to have taken place even if the buyer delays in accepting the goods. Delivery shall be to the delivery address specified by the customer.
- For customers from all European Union countries, the prices already included Italian VAT (22%). For customers from other countries, the prices are calculated without any VAT/Taxes. In this case, goods are liable to Customs & Duties. All duties and VAT must be paid by the customer upon arrival in this country.
- For European countries: with a total order value of up to €200 — the shipping fee is fixed €15; with a total order value more than €200 — free shipping. For all other countries outside the EU (third countries), the shipping fee is automatically calculated on Step 4 from § 1 item 4, additional customs duties and charges for deliveries to such countries shall be borne by the customer.
- The goods must be thoroughly inspected by the customer (or an authorized individual) upon receipt in order to detect any transportation damage. We also ask, without legal obligation, that customers notify us of any clearly identifiable transportation damage.
§3. AMT’s 30-day money-back guarantee (extended returns policy)
- AMT Corporation offers customers a money-back guarantee for the 30 days period for products buying from the website https://amt-sales.com. The customer is entitled to return the goods we have supplied within thirty (30) days, no questions asked. The term shall commence when the goods have been received in full. The timely dispatch of the goods or the request to return the goods shall be deemed sufficient for meeting the deadline. All returning items have to be in their original packaging including all accessories. The returned product doesn’t have to have signs of use and ought to be in its original state. The address for returning goods (AMT’s European warehouse):
C/O Self Storage Via Carlo Zotti, n. 20, 47122 Forli (FC) ITALY
AMT CORPORATION S.R.L
- Upon receiving the product, AMT Corporation will refund the money customer has spent when ordered the product, minus the cost for the first delivery to the customer (for EU countries it will be €15, for other countries outside the EU — this cost will differ on a case-by-case basis according to the delivery cost in the original order invoice).
- The costs of shipping the product back to the AMT’s warehouse will be made at the customer’s expense as well as the choice of shipping method will be his own discretion.
- Anyway, first of all, the customer has to contact AMT Corporation by email at email@example.com or by phone number +39 320 725-33-00.
- The right to return goods shall be excluded altogether for goods that are subject to wear and tear (e.g., strings, picks (plectrums), cables, etc.) and items which cannot be returned for hygiene reasons (e.g., t-shirts, wristbands).
§4. Warranty and compensation
- Defects or any other damage caused by negligent or improper treatment of the goods, improper installation, the use of unsuitable accessories or changes made to the original parts by the customer or a third party not commissioned by AMT Corporation are not covered by the warranty.
- Signs of wear and tear from normal use are also excluded from the warranty.
- If the customer accepts the goods or the object of the order despite being aware of a defect, he/she shall only be entitled to assert warranty claims to the extent described below if he/she has expressly reserved the right hereto in writing immediately after receiving the goods.
- The warranty period for new items shall be 24 months.
- Warranty formalities shall otherwise be carried out in congruence with the legal regulations.
§5. Lifetime AMT guarantee
In addition to the statutory warranty, AMT Corporation shall also provide a lifetime guarantee in accordance with the following provisions:
- The following are excluded from the guarantee:
- Products subject to wear through use or other wear and tear.
- Product defects caused as a result of failure to follow the instructions for use or of inappropriate use, exceptional environmental conditions, extraneous operating conditions, excessive strain, or a lack of maintenance or care.
- Product defects caused by the use of accessories or supplementary or replacement parts that are not original components.
- Products that have been modified or supplemented.
- The product defects that are recognized by AMT Corporation as being subject to the guarantee obligation shall be remedied as follows: at our discretion, the defective product shall either be repaired free of charge or replaced with a fully functional product (a subsequent model if necessary). Products and components which have been replaced shall become the property of AMT Corporation.
- The problem product must be returned to AMT Corporation with the original invoice.
- The costs of shipping the problem product to the AMT Corporation and back to the customer will be made at the customer’s expense as well as the choice of shipping method will be his own discretion.
- Claims other than the right to remedy defects referred to in these terms and conditions of the guarantee are not covered by this guarantee.
- If the customer has any questions about his AMT product, he has to contact AMT Corporation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone number +39 320 725-33-00 to find out all the details according to his own specific situation. AMT Corporation will try to find a solution in almost any situation.
§6. Complaint policy
Complaints should be submitted in writing or by email to the addresses of the AMT Corporation provided in § 1 item 1.
It is recommended that the complaint include a brief description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request in relation to the defect of the goods.
The AMT Corporation shall respond to the complaint request immediately, or no later than within 14 days. If the AMT Corporation does not respond to the complaint within 14 days, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered justified.
§7. Due date and payment terms
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, invoices from AMT Corporation must be paid in full without delay. Orders paid in advance will be shipped upon receipt of payment. For payments by Credit Card or via PayPal, the actual sum shall be debited at the moment of placing the order.
§8. Closing provision
If any of these provisions cannot be applied for whatever reason, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.