Noiseless power supply for this device is purchased separately (you can choose):
The B1 Legend Amp Series pedal, superior high gain quality distortion, as found in the Bogner Sharp Channel Amplifier*. The sound of the AMT B1 is monstrous in tone, aggression, and provides massive amounts of gain. Thunderous lows, screaming highs, and scoopable mids leave you with unbeatable heavy distortion sounds. This one could be the "kick" your guitar rig has been needing.
- The AMT Legend Amp Series guitar pedals provide excellent dynamics, nuances, and characteristics similar to that of tube driven amplifiers.
- Tube-like range of volume control provides great sound density, playability, and power when playing at full volume and also in conjunction with your guitars volume knob.
- TRUE BYPASS. The preamps of the Legend Amp Series pedals use passive true bypass circuitry, therefore no loss of guitar signal is noticed in your pedal chain. Similar to if no pedal was there at all when bypassed.
- Features high level of output signal (+10dB in extreme position of Level knob) corresponds to the output levels similar of tube preamps. Thus, you have adjustable signal level allowing to hook up your preamp AND direct input of a power amplifier.
- Controls include LEVEL, GAIN, LOW, MID, and HIGH.
- TWO signal outputs: DIRECT AMPLIFIER OUT for guitar amplifier use and CAB SIMULATION OUT for mixer, or studio use.
- Power saving mode. When the speaker simulation output jack is not in use, the pedal automatically switches to power saving mode. Current consumption (from 9V power unit) is less than 6mА (in power saving mode it drops to 4mА).
* Names used in this document are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way are associated or affiliated with AMT Electronics. These trademarks of other manufactures were used to identify products whose sounds were reviewed in the making of this product.
AMT LA B1 manual (PDF)
Yes, the battery 6LR61 (9v)
Input consumption current (mA):
It is for electric guitar:
preamp / cabsim
Power supply included:
Range of operating voltage (V):
The polarity of the power supply connector:
minus is inside, plus is outside
URL of the product on the official website: