Noiseless power supply for this device is purchased separately:
AMT Electronics presents the new X-Lead/X-Clean line of tube guitar preamplifiers. This line is a part of the AMT Bricks series of devices. The AMT Bricks series includes various devices (preamps, effect pedals, noise suppressors, cabinet simulators, controllers, pedalboards, etc.). Uniting the AMT Bricks series factor is their design and functional compatibility. Most of the devices of the series can be used both independently and together.
The AMT Bricks series and the X-Lead / X-Clean tube preamps’ line are expanding constantly. Small dimensions, versatility, and “adult” sound – under this motto the new line of pedals was created. The pedals are built depending on the number of amplification stages either entirely on vacuum triodes or on the hybrid Tube + Semiconductors technology.
AMT Bricks O-Bass
AMT Bricks O-Bass - the basis of this bass preamp included the nature of sound is such a legendary bass amp as Orange AD200 mark3.
Names used in this document are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way are associated or affiliated with AMT Electronics. These trademarks of other manufacturers were used to identify products whose sounds were reviewed in the making of this product.
- Small dimensions (Snickers size).
- The full set of regulation knobs (Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume), despite the compact design.
- The really high anode voltage (+250…300V).
- The implementation of either full tube or hybrid (tube + semiconductors) circuit design with efficient emulation of vacuum triode cascades by semiconductor components.
- Ability to use overloaded channels in preamp mode (connected to the Amp’s Return) or in the drive pedal mode (connected to the amp’s Input).
- The pedal can control other devices or be controlled by other devices. It has special CTRL A and CTRL B connectors.
- X-Lead/X-Clean preamps can be used as separate devices, as well as a group of preamps connected in a serial chain (both via the audio path and the control connectors CTRL A and CTRL B). In the latter case, turning on any preamp in the chain will turn off all other connected preamps, that is, they’ll be switched to TRUE BYPASS mode. Thus, without the use of any external devices, it is possible to implement a multichannel preamp from almost any reasonable number of preamps of the X-Lead/X-Clean line, switched by the “one of” rule.
- In addition, X-Lead / X-Clean preamps, along with other devices, can be used as part of an AMT Bricks pedalboard. Full information about the pedalboard will be presented later.
At the discretion of the manufacturer, a preamplifier can be equipped with a tube of one of the following types: AMT-12АХ7WS, 12АХ7, ECC83 (or another 12AX7 compatible).
COMPATIBLE POWER SUPPLIES
To power any pedals of the AMT X-Lead/X-Clean preamp series the best solution will be:
WHAT THE COMPLETE SET INCLUDES
- AMT X-Lead/X-Clean preamp (with a tube included) - 1 pc.
- Packaging - 1 pc.
- Warranty card - 1 pc.
- The power supply is not INCLUDED and is purchased separately!
More detailed technical information — User Manual
47mm x 55mm x 95mm
Input consumption current (mA):
It is for electric guitar:
steel / aluminum
preamp / drive pedal (distortion) / bypass
Power supply included:
Range of operating voltage (V):
The polarity of the power supply connector:
minus is inside, plus is outside
270 g (without package)